About Valiant Brewing Company:
Nestled in the heart of beautiful Orange County California, Valiant Brewing Co. is a production brewery that open its door on February 2013. Valiant Brewing Co. in its short existence has achieved multi awards for their beers, received Best Brewery in Orange County public choice and has set new standards for beer styles and profiles.
At Valiant we are committed to providing our customers a superior product at a level of detail that redefines boundaries of craft beer in balance, uniform flavor profiles and diversity. We embrace classic beer styles through ingredients and brewing techniques at the same time altering them to greater heights to achieve the ultimate experience.
The Opportunity: We have an immediate opening for a key person as our Brand Steward, this is a full time position.
What we are looking for: Key Attributes, Duties and Requirements
Valiant Brewing Co. is looking for the right person to join our team to help support and grow our existing Market and Sales volume. We are looking for that person who can represent our brand while embracing the culture of our company all along with being energetic, easy to talk to and someone that can build long standing trade relationships. The qualified candidate is reasonable for gross sales using Valiant’s current distribution system for new and key on/off premise accounts as well as local chains. You will be the educator of our brand and will help train key retailers, account staff, distribution representatives as well as our valued customers. Additionally, responsible for setting up and attending Tap Take Overs, Beer Dinners, Special Events, Public Tastings and the promotional events. This position is really for that person who truly loves sales, talking and being around with people.
In the end, we are building and growing our brand. We have an exciting growth planned for the future, many new brands that we can bring to the market which pushes the envelope but is a staple of who we are.
Key Attributes the candidate should have:
• Should be organized, clean and smell nice too.
• Minimum of 2 years of experienced sales or prove your capabilities in sales by an initial trial period.
• Must be able to effectively communicate, using all forms of communication i.e. email, phone, texting, presentations and in person.
• Extensive knowledge of Craft Beer (brands, styles and Craft at large) and be current on What’s Hot in the world of Craft Beer.
• Brewing experience is a plus however not required.
• We rely daily on using MS Office tools, therefore you should be able to prove your proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule when necessary, late weekday nights or weekends.
• Clean Driving record required via driving history report and a reliable car.
• Must be organized and able to keep intensity up while being punctual.
• Ability to lift 35lb cases and maneuver 150lb kegs of beer.
• Qualified candidate should have knowledge of geographic area of work.
• Cicerone Certification is not required however highly encouraged.
• Must enjoy drinking beer!
Compensation and Other good things:
This is a salaried position + commission. Commission will be based on the majority of your totally weekly or monthly sales. We offer benefits of paid vacation, personal days, and an opportunity to earn a yearly bonus if sales goals are achieved. Oh yes, and lots of wonderful beer.
Let’s get going, where do I submit my resume?
If this opportunity fits you, please send your resume (PDF, Word) and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not contact us via phone or text as proper review takes time. We commit to contact those best matched candidates as promptly as possible. Valiant Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valiant Brewing Co-www.valiantbrewing.com-Be Valiant!
Please sign up for our newsletter to keep up with Valiant news and events.